Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome

If you're one of my friends who's been reading the previous blog I had at this address, this is likely not the site you've been expecting. Instead of leaving my old blog sitting and stagnating and turning into a mommy blog (I just can't do it), I decided to start a new blog.

Ryan and I keep having adventures, and so one of the things I've wanted to do for a while is start actually telling some of our stories. We're also going to be having quite a few adventures this summer traveling around doing dog project collection, and so many of those should wind up on here as well.

For now, I have plans for this blog. I'm going to try to write at least every other day, but we'll see how it goes. The itinerary for this summer is:

Qatar
Lebanon
Turkey
Hungary
Croatia
Belgium
France
Australia
Papua New Guinea
Vietnam
India

No comments: